Retail Merchandise Processor - Westminster, Maryland
Location: Westminster Store
200 Baltimore Blvd., Westminster, MD 21157
To process required amount of donated merchandise in preparation for sale in Goodwill's retail outlets.
- Works in the backroom processing and pricing donated items
- Some sales floor work is required as items are merchandised
- Involves maintaining a clean and efficient work area in the backroom, operating within standardized quota requirements, and performing all duties in a respectful, professional manner
- Requires frequent bending and reaching to get items from storage bins; Processors must be able to lift up to100 lbs., or heavier on occasion,and effectively learn and interact with pricing software and pricing materials
- Must enjoy working in teams, and involves interacting with customers and employees in a positive, respectful, and professional manner
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to speak and read English proficiently
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where applicable for position
You will be eligible for a comprehensive Total Rewards package, 1st of the month following 60 days of employment that includes the following:
- 5 Medical Plans
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 3 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
Become a valuable part of our team and work for a company which values diversity and is centered on success. We work together as One Goodwill toward our vision of ending poverty through the power of work. Goodwill Industries of Monocacy Valley endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users.
Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR Support at 602-535-4000, option 5, or RecruitingOperations@goodwillaz.org. You may also use our TTY number (for individuals with hearing impairments) at 602-535-4049. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the duties the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing on-line application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.