Retail Sales Associate - Westminster, Maryland
Location: Westminster Store
200 Baltimore Blvd., Westminster, MD 21157
Retail Sales Associates work as members of the store team to lead a positive customer and brand experience, and promote sales. Responsible for running registers as well as working to maintain sales floor standards.
- Works as a cashier and a sales floor employee
- Requires the ability to successfully handle money, count down a drawer, and ask every customer for a donation
- Involves maintaining the sales floor, including frequent bending and stooping to pick-up items on the floor, and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. The RSA spends a significant amount of time walking the sales floor
- Must enjoy working in teams, and involves interacting with customers and employees in a positive, respectful, and professional manner
Qualifications & Skills:
- High School education or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent math skills preferred
- Ability to communicate and understand instructions, both verbal and written, in English
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where applicable for position
You will be eligible for a comprehensive Total Rewards package, 1st of the month following 60 days of employment that includes the following:
- 5 Medical Plans
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 3 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
Become a valuable part of our team and work for a company which values diversity and is centered on success. We work together as One Goodwill toward our vision of ending poverty through the power of work. Goodwill Industries of Monocacy Valley endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users.
Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR Support at 602-535-4000, option 5, or RecruitingOperations@goodwillaz.org. You may also use our TTY number (for individuals with hearing impairments) at 602-535-4049. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the duties the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing on-line application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.