Start date: Jan 06, 2020
Provides support services to the Director of Organizational Enrichment with planning, executing and ensuring the success of the Enrichment Program for Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona (GCNA) team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with monitoring budgets, processing contracts and invoices, and coordinating details with vendors.
- Administers the YouEarnedIt (YEI) program, distributing “points to send” to each team member every quarter, distributing prizes selected from points earned, providing reports of usage, and working with YEI vendor, as needed.
- Works with vendors to obtain various discount programs for GCNA team members such as rental cars, gyms, cell phones, restaurants, etc.
- Manages the “catalog” of enhanced perks and benefits, showing such offerings to team members.
- Coordinates programs with the stores as an opportunity to explain programs to team members. These programs could include but are not limited to lunch and learns and enrichment ambassadors.
- In a professional manner, works with all levels of management, various departments, and vendors.
- Coordinates with internal departments to develop relationships with community based organizations that could support GCNA team members.
- Answers and responds to team member inquiries and manages the Team Enrichment distribution lists and mailboxes.
- Assists with the creation of the internal web portal for team members to find assistance and opportunities through Good Start, Good Stuff and Good Steps.
- Works with Director of Organizational Enrichment to create correspondence for team members explaining new discount programs.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, then gathers and analyzes related information.
- Provides clerical support through data entry, filing, and sorting, using appropriate software programs, if needed.
- Functions as a major contributor to various projects and collaboration efforts.
- Models Goodwill Core Values – Trust, Collaboration, Engagement, Ownership, and Innovation.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
- High School Diploma or GED required, or equivalent work experience.
- 2 – 4 years’ administrative experience required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Can professionally communicate in written or verbal form with intention and clarity.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with the ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Strong history of quickly building relationships, as well as gaining credibility and partnering with peers.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Valid Arizona drivers' license and clean MVR.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where applicable for position.
You will be eligible for a comprehensive Total Rewards package, 1st of the month following 60 days of employment that includes the following:
- 5 Medical Plans
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 3 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
Become a valuable part of our team and work for a company which has been named a Best Place to work by the Phoenix Business Journal 4 out of the last 5 years. Work for a company which has seen double digit growth year after year for nearly a decade. Work for a company which values diversity and is centered on success. Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona — We Put People to Work!
Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR Support at 602-535-4000, option 5, or RecruitingOperations@goodwillaz.org. You may also use our TTY number (for individuals with hearing impairments) at 602-535-4049. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the duties the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing on-line application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.