MS Customer Care Specialist
Start date: Sep 23, 2019
Assists Contact Center leadership team in the daily operations to help drive the Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona (GCNA) vision of ending unemployment. Serves internal and external customers remotely; via telephone, chat feature, email, and other electronic forms of communication. Conducts needs analysis of callers and refers them to the appropriate team, services, or events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with other business areas to execute operational plans to achieve daily and weekly goals set forth by GCNA and Mission Services.
- Achieves daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly call and service goals with proper documentation and process alignment.
- Partners with Contact Center leadership to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Delivers professional and timely service during all communications to reflect the GCNA and Mission Services brand appropriately.
- Serves as a GCNA ambassador to the community.
- Prepares job seekers virtually for the current job market by assisting them with the completion of applications, resumes, and other job search related activities.
- Conducts needs analysis of callers, identifying client talents and skills, and accurately refers them to available internal and external training, employment opportunities, services, or events.
- Maintains accurate records of daily activity and services provided, including but not limited to employment events, case notes, and support services assigned.
- Virtually supports on-site and off-site events through outbound calls and outreach for GCNA and Mission Services events and trainings.
- Assists in collaborating with support areas (Asset Protection, Human Resources, Safety, Finance, etc.) to further business goals and ensure compliance with applicable policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Properly directs inbound calls to appropriate internal teams and departments.
- Escalates customer issues to supervisor when necessary.
- Assists in Career Centers, as needed.
- Models Goodwill Core Values – Trust, Collaboration, Engagement, Ownership, and Innovation.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Two (2+) years fostering customer relationships or call center experience, Social Service or Career Services experience, preferred
- One (1) year prior experience in using databases required
- Demonstrated high level of detail orientation, professionalism and business acumen
- Ability to produce documents written with clearly organized thoughts using proper sentence construction, punctuation, and grammar
- Ability to speak and read English proficiently, Bilingual a plus
- Excellent internet navigation required
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Google Drive
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where applicable for position
You will be eligible for a comprehensive Total Rewards package, 1st of the month following 60 days of employment that includes the following:
- 5 Medical Plans
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 3 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
Become a valuable part of our team and work for a company which has been named a Best Place to work by the Phoenix Business Journal 4 out of the last 5 years. Work for a company which has seen double digit growth year after year for nearly a decade. Work for a company which values diversity and is centered on success. Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona - We Put People to Work!
Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR Support at 602-535-4000, option 5, or RecruitingOperations@goodwillaz.org. You may also use our TTY number (for individuals with hearing impairments) at 602-535-4049. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the duties the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing on-line application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.