Cloth Grader Processor
Start date: Aug 09, 2019
Processes required amount of donated merchandise in preparation for sale to salvage vendors. Must have strong adherence to all safety policies and wearing all required personal protective equipment at all times.
51st Avenue & Van Buren
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets minimum daily quota set for assigned department of 12 Gaylords or more and 1,300 pounds or more.
- Inspects donated merchandise, as required, analyzing quality and determining proper category.
- Tallies each Gaylord that is processed, then weighs all summer, winter and biggie Gaylords and records onto tally sheets.
- Responsible for recording ending weights at the end of the day and starting weights in preparation for the next day.
- Safeguards company property, including donated goods. Reports any incidents of theft or misappropriation or unauthorized possession of company property.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to be trained and take direction.
- Ability to speak and read English proficiently.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to use a calculator to add and subtract numbers.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where applicable for position.
- 5 Medical Plans
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 3 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
Become a valuable part of our team and work for a company which has been named a Best Place to work by the Phoenix Business Journal 4 out of the last 5 years. Work for a company which has seen double digit growth year after year for nearly a decade. Work for a company which values diversity and is centered on success. Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona — We Put People to Work!
Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR Support at 602-535-4000, option 5, or RecruitingOperations@goodwillaz.org. You may also use our TTY number (for individuals with hearing impairments) at 602-535-4049. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the duties the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing on-line application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.