AP Security Systems Specialist
Start date: Jul 31, 2019
Oversees the maintenance and purchasing of all security systems, surveillance systems, and team member ID systems for Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona (GCNA) ensuring that existing security systems meet company needs to reduce loss, reduce exposure to potential threats and address all safety concerns.
2626 W. Beryl Ave, Phoenix 85021
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains, repairs and upgrades Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV), access control and other hardware and Software at all GCNA sites.
- Maintains and modifies all Asset Protection and Safety reporting systems and SQL databases.
- Works with Manager of Asset Protection & Safety to ensure the maintenance of equipment, vendor negotiations and contracts stay within current and future budget needs.
- Works with external vendors to ensure 3rd party maintenance, installs and programs are executed in a timely manner.
- Works in conjunction with retail to reduce inventory loss and control both internal and external shrink related to theft, processes errors and continues to work on improvements.
- Maintains and supervises all third party vendors to ensure compliance, accountability and timeliness of the work conducted.
- Organizes and maintains report out presentations for organization.
- Manages and oversees all projects around installations of camera equipment (CCTV), access control, fleet camera equipment, electronic key control, Loss Prevention Management System (LPMS), and AP Software.
- Researches and reviews new technologies, giving recommendations to Director of Safety & Asset Protection for new vendors or new items.
- Works closely with the Asset Protection Analyst to ensure day-to-day activities are completed accurately and on time with proper documentation.
- Responsible for following and ensuring all safety rules are complied with and appropriate safety equipment is used.
- Provides training on hardware and software systems related to Asset Protection/Safety.
- Stays up-to-date on the newest digital technologies.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Bachelors' degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5 years' experience with fields related to digital CCTV, digital access controls, alarm technology and integration of these systems.
- Must have knowledge of various types of cameras and technology infrastructure, including cable networking, and switch boxes.
- Must have experience in 3rd party and vendor management.
- Must have project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, mathematical skills, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate and understand instructions, both verbal and written, in English.
- Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must have a valid Arizona Drivers' license with a clean MVR.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where applicable for position.
You will be eligible for a comprehensive Total Rewards package, 1st of the month following 60 days of employment that includes the following:
- 5 Medical Plans
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 3 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
Become a valuable part of our team and work for a company which has been named a Best Place to work by the Phoenix Business Journal 4 out of the last 5 years. Work for a company which has seen double digit growth year after year for nearly a decade. Work for a company which values diversity and is centered on success. Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona - We Put People to Work!
Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR Support at 602-535-4000, option 5, or RecruitingOperations@goodwillaz.org. You may also use our TTY number (for individuals with hearing impairments) at 602-535-4049. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the duties the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing on-line application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.