Administrative Assistant - Facilities
Start date: Jul 22, 2019
Provides administrative support directly to his or her designated leader and designated department. May also provide administrative support for additional assigned departments, as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Orders supplies for assigned department.
- Maintains postage machine and replenishes supplies.
- Functions as department liaison and first point of contact, directing visitors to the appropriate team member.
- Receives phone calls and directs callers to appropriate team members.
- Updates corporate extension list, as needed.
- Provides clerical support through data entry, filing, collating, and sorting, using appropriate software programs, if needed.
- Prepares outgoing mail, then receives and organizes incoming mail for assigned department.
- Must be able to quickly acquire a thorough knowledge of policies and procedures and understand the mission, vision, and culture of the organization.
- Backs-up the front desk and other team members, as needed.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- 1-2 years’ experience as an administrative professional in a corporate setting preferred.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred, with the ability to speak and read English proficiently, required.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where applicable for position.
You will be eligible for a comprehensive Total Rewards package, 1st of the month following 60 days of employment that includes the following:
- 5 Medical Plans
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 3 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
Become a valuable part of our team and work for a company which has been named a Best Place to work by the Phoenix Business Journal 4 out of the last 5 years. Work for a company which has seen double digit growth year after year for nearly a decade. Work for a company which values diversity and is centered on success. Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona — We Put People to Work!
Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR Support at 602-535-4000, option 5, or RecruitingOperations@goodwillaz.org. You may also use our TTY number (for individuals with hearing impairments) at 602-535-4049. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the duties the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing on-line application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.