Senior Administrative Assistant
Start date: Jun 03, 2019
Provides senior level administrative support directly to his or her designated leader and designated department. May also provide administrative support for additional assigned departments, as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconciles and verifies accuracy of vendor invoices, receipts, and department credit card statements.
- Maintains and reconciles department budget on a monthly basis.
- Maintains, orders, and controls office supply inventory, as needed.
- Manages department payroll system, as needed.
- Tracks and prepares mileage reports, as needed.
- Maintains executives’ calendar by preparing agendas and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel/itineraries.
- Communicates with vendors, and provides assistance in the coordination of all department-specific events.
- Takes notes in meetings to ensure accurate information is recorded for executive team. Follows-up on any action items assigned to individuals.
- Responds to external and internal inquiries that come to the department via email or telephone.
- Creates and/or writes routine reports and correspondence.
- Manages various projects as instructed, from beginning to completion.
- 2-4 years’ experience as an administrative professional in a corporate setting.
- Must type proficiently at an intermediate level.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, including electronic media
- and e-mail.
- Manage time well, meet deadlines, and prioritize multiple tasks.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrate high level of professionalism and relate comfortably to people in all levels of the
- Maintain high-level confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where applicable for position.
- 5 Medical Plans
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 3 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR Support at 602-535-4000, option 5, or RecruitingOperations@goodwillaz.org. You may also use our TTY number (for individuals with hearing impairments) at 602-535-4049. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the duties the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing on-line application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.