Quality Assurance Analyst
Start date: Jun 10, 2019
Responsible for overall data integrity, reporting and trends. Makes recommendations for changes in operations and internal control systems and conducts audits regularly to determine efficiency, effectiveness, and adherence to standards. Develops content and materials for Mission Services department which may include guides, standard operating procedures, training materials and tools, and related documentation.
2626 W Beryl Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021
Monday through Friday 8:30am - 5pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes the objectives, scope, and methodology of audits.
- Through audits and key performance indicators (KPIs), assess adherence to and efficacy of processes against performance outcomes and create analytics to assist leadership in setting operational plans.
- Develops audit summaries and recommendations to assist Mission Services with improving operations and internal control systems.
- Prepares reports and recommends solutions on audit findings to Mission Services leadership and appropriate internal partners.
- Innovates, designs and articulates new or existing standard operating procedure (SOP) language with input from focus groups, management teams, and other stakeholders.
- Maintains and updates the Goodwill Resource and Information Database (GRID) with current process and procedures for training and documentation purposes.
- Coordinates Mission Services efforts towards creation and publication of annual community needs assessments.
- Partners with internal departments to ensure successful creation and execution of Memorandum of Understanding (MOU’s) and agreements.
- Responds to ad-hoc report requests.
- Develops and maintains industry-leading standards for process mapping and SOP’s.
- Ensures adherence to quality and procedural standards through strong technical writings and effective documentation of processes.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 1+ year of experience designing data management systems and reports, and developing and delivering technical
- training, preferred
- Experience with data management systems
- Ability to produce documents written with clearly organized thoughts using proper sentence construction,
- punctuation, and grammar
- High level of detail orientation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- Ability to analyze complex data
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Ability to pass a background check, fingerprint clearance, and drug screen, where applicable for position
- 5 Medical Plans
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 3 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR Support at 602-535-4000, option 5, or RecruitingOperations@goodwillaz.org. You may also use our TTY number (for individuals with hearing impairments) at 602-535-4049. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the duties the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing on-line application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.