One Stop Customer Service Coordinator - Phoenix
Start date: May 27, 2019
Position Description:Responsible for the welcome function and customer flow through the ARIZONA@WORK – City of Phoenix Job Center. Location:4635 South Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85040 Hours:Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partners with One Stop Operator leadership to execute Mission Services operations plan to achieve daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals for served and placed.
- Assists One Stop Operator Leadership to ensure operating costs are managed to budget.
- Adheres to financial guidelines set by the One Stop Operator contract.
- Teams up with One Stop Leaders for special projects such as focus groups or customer satisfaction surveys.
- Ensures the lobby is a friendly professional environment where customers can expect to receive excellent service.
- Greets every customer and determines the service needed by triaging the reason or goals for the visit.
- Interacts with customers, employers, co-workers, and partners in a friendly and professional manner to help develop strong operational relationships with One Stop system partners.
- Facilitates and enters visit reason along with demographic information into the lobby management software, VOS (Virtual One Stop).
- Monitors VOS software to ensure customers are receiving services in a timely manner, notifies appropriate staff if customer has been waiting in excess.
- Assists customers in the resource room with job search, computer navigation and using fax and copy machines.
- Provides meaningful Unemployment Insurance navigation. Refers the customer to Unemployment Insurance direct phone line for specific Unemployment Insurance information.
- Supports outreach by informing customers of upcoming events and by keeping the event flyers current in the lobby.
- Works to de-escalate customer situations while finding an appropriate solution.
- Serves as ARIZONA@WORK expert by providing employment services knowledge or next steps information to the customers.
- Collaborates with the One Stop Project Leader in the day-to-day operations of the One Stop.
- Provides career advisement by coaching job seekers with online applications and resumes.
- Refers job seekers to partnership programs when additional services are needed.
- Assists One Stop Operator Leadership in collaborating with support areas (Human Resources, Finance, etc.) to further business goals and ensure compliance with applicable policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Ensures One Stop is clean, organized, and reflects the appropriate brand standards.
- Ensures all office equipment is operational and ready for customers to use. Notifies appropriate supervisor when equipment needs repairs.
- Supports on-site events, including hiring events and career readiness workshops, by welcoming customers and recording the visit.
- Assists One Stop Leadership in building a high-performing team with ARIZONA@WORK partners.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of related experience preferred
- Demonstrates professionalism, business acumen and follow through in order to execute business needs
- Excellent internet navigation required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to speak and read English proficiently
- Ability to pass a drug test, background check required, and ability to pass fingerprint clearance
You will be eligible for a comprehensive Total Rewards package, 1st of the month following 60 days of employment that includes the following:
- 5 Medical Plans
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 3 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
Become a valuable part of our team and work for a company which has been named a Best Place to work by the Phoenix Business Journal 4 out of the last 5 years. Work for a company which has seen double digit growth year after year for nearly a decade. Work for a company which values diversity and is centered on success. Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona — We Put People to Work!
Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR Support at 602-535-4000, option 5, or RecruitingOperations@goodwillaz.org. You may also use our TTY number (for individuals with hearing impairments) at 602-535-4049. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the duties the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing on-line application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.