Do you have knowledge in designer accessories and clothing? Do you know the difference in hand made or original designer items from fake or knock off brands? We have a job for you! Join our team as an E-Commerce Processor sorting and pricing jewelry, accurately pulling orders from shelves or staging area, and generating packing and postage labels to prepare and package items for Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona (GCNA) stores. E-Commerce is a growing and exciting department with a great team. Full and part-time positions available. Flexible schedules.
515 N 51st Ave Phoenix, AZ 85043
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets or exceeds daily production goals.
- Safeguards all GCNA property including donated goods. Reports any suspicious behavior, incidents of theft or unauthorized possession/removal of GCNA property.
- Provides excellent customer service, responding to all store inquiries promptly and appropriately. Communicates with Manager or Assistant Manager on issues that require solutions beyond the standard protocol.
- Immediately advises supervisor of significant and unexpected problems. Communicates needs with other team members.
- Builds and maintains effective quality working relationships with internal and external customers. Promotes and demonstrates teamwork and cooperation.
- Maintains inventory of jewelry on hand for shipment.
- Moves containers of collectibles using pallet jack when required. Unloads collectibles from containers and places on the shelves or in appropriate staging area.
- Handles fragile items with care to avoid damage or breakage.
- Keeps shipping area stocked with boxes and other packing items.
- Maintains work area in a safe, clean, and orderly fashion. Cleans work area at the end of each day, following safety rules and regulations at all times.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Past experience in Goodwill stores preferred
- Excellent customer service skills, with effective written and verbal communication
- Strong internet navigation skills
- Ability to speak, read, and write English proficiently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where applicable for position
You will be eligible for a comprehensive Total Rewards package, 1st of the month following 60 days of employment that includes the following:
- 5 Medical Plans
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 3 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
Become a valuable part of our team and work for a company which has been named a Best Place to work by the Phoenix Business Journal 4 out of the last 5 years. Work for a company which has seen double digit growth year after year for nearly a decade. Work for a company which values diversity and is centered on success. Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona — We Put People to Work!
Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR Support at 602-535-4000, option 5, or RecruitingOperations@goodwillaz.org. You may also use our TTY number (for individuals with hearing impairments) at 602-535-4049. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the duties the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing on-line application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.