Pressure Wash & Window Clean Tech
Responsible for operating a truck either towing or with a bed mounted pressure-washing unit. Duties are to remove dirt, debris, and stains from walkways. Additional responsibility includes cleaning windows as a part of the overall job, or to remove pressure wash overspray on low windows.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides excellent customer service at all times.
- Monitors operational status of the unit to identify any abnormal sounds, vibrations, and performance.
- Maintains established schedule as requested and provides feedback to improve schedule efficiency.
- Following a pre-established schedule, drives a truck and trailer, servicing multiple locations per day.
- Operates a heated pressure washer safely and effectively.
- Uses spill containment devices to prevent water entry under doors, etc.
- Performs minor maintenance such as checking oil and other fluid levels.
- Uses degreasers or removal chemicals, as label recommends, when required by supervision.
- Operates a squeegee and extension to wash single story windows or windows accessible with extensions.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years’ related experience in route driving or equipment operation.
- Ability to communicate and understand instructions, both verbal and written, in English.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Valid Arizona drivers’ license and clean MVR.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where applicable for position.
You will be eligible for a comprehensive Total Rewards package, 1st of the month following 60 days of employment that includes the following:
- 5 Medical Plans
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 3 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
Become a valuable part of our team and work for a company which has been named a Best Place to work by the Phoenix Business Journal 4 out of the last 5 years. Work for a company which has seen double digit growth year after year for nearly a decade. Work for a company which values diversity and is centered on success. Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona — We Put People to Work!
Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR Support at 602-535-4000, option 5, or RecruitingOperations@goodwillaz.org. You may also use our TTY number (for individuals with hearing impairments) at 602-535-4049. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the duties the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing on-line application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.