Retail Customer Service Manager - East Valley
Start date: Jul 01, 2018
Responsible for the oversight, leadership and achievement of the sales floor and obtaining set sales goals. Key responsibilities include building, leading, and retaining motivated, high performing teams through effective leadership of Retail Sales Associates.
Full & Part Time Positions Available Positions Across the Valley
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executes retail operations plan to achieve daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals for profit, revenue, and production for a Retail Store location.
- Conducts new goods inventory, ensures proper reporting, and reconciles and balances all daily paperwork.
- Works to de-escalate customer situations while finding an appropriate solution; involves upper management, as needed.
- Oversees and maintains the day-to-day operations of the sales floor including daily maintenance, custodial duties, and floor standards to reflect the Goodwill brand appropriately.
- Processes complex sales transactions, including customer returns.
- Responsible for performance management (coaching, discipline, performance improvement plans, and annual reviews), staffing, compensation, and development of team members.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- One year work experience in Retail Management, preferred
- One year customer service experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid Arizona drivers' license and clean MVR
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where applicable for position
- 5 Medical Plans
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 3 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR Support at 602-535-4000, option 5, or RecruitingOperations@goodwillaz.org. You may also use our TTY number (for individuals with hearing impairments) at 602-535-4049. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the duties the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing on-line application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.