The Clearance Processor processes and moves required amount of donated merchandise in preparation for sale in the clearance outlet..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets minimum quota set for assigned department.
- Safeguards company property, including donated goods. Reports any incidents of theft or misappropriation or unauthorized possession of company property.
- Assists customers on sales floor with questions or concerns.
- Stocks merchandise as needed on sales floor.
- Maintains a clean work environment, including restrooms, floors, walls, windows, and parking lots, as directed.
- Maintains workstation in an organized and safe manner free from food, drink, and other personal items.
- Responsible for following and ensuring all safety rules are complied with and appropriate safety equipment is used.
- Informs supervisor or manager of any potentially hazardous and dangerous materials found while processing merchandise for storage and/or disposal.
- May be cross-trained to work as a Retail Sales Associate and/or a Forklift Operator.
- Models Goodwill Core Values - Trust, Collaboration, Engagement, Ownership, and Innovation.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to be trained and take direction.
- Ability to speak and read English proficiently.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where applicable for position.
You will be eligible for a comprehensive Total Rewards package, 1st of the month following 60 days of employment that includes the following;
- 5 Medical Plans
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 3 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR Support at 602-535-4000, option 5, or RecruitingOperations@goodwillaz.org. You may also use our TTY number (for individuals with hearing impairments) at 602-535-4049. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the duties the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing on-line application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.