RDC Donation Attendant
Positions available within the Central and Northern Goodwill regions! (Phoenix, Yuma, Sedona, Flagstaff, Bullhead City, & more)
Please Click Learn More!!
Accepts all donations from customers and provides a "wow" customer experience.
- Insures that receipt is offered to each donor, regardless of size of donation.
- Safeguards company property including donated goods.
- Maintains the placement of all merchandise and maintains the organization of the donation center.
- Sort incoming donations based on general type of merchandise.
- Manages the flow of merchandise within the donation center.
- May perform marketing efforts for donation center, including but not limited to shaking banners street-side, and distributing flyers.
- Actively check and manage e-mail.
- Appropriately label all gaylords for correct merchandise type for storage, pick-up, and transport.
- Clean restrooms, parking lot, donation area. Sweep and spot mop donation center floor.
- Keeps supervisor informed of problems and makes appropriate recommendations.
- Assists in loading or unloading of merchandise onto/off trucks or trailers as needed.
- Create manifest for shipping and transport of outgoing gaylords including trucks and trailers.
- Reports all non-employee and employee injuries in a timely fashion including calling injury hotline, incident reports, and notifying store manager.
- Safe guards company property, including donated goods. Reports any incidents of theft, pre-selection, misappropriation or unauthorized possession of company property. Understands that any donated merchandise whether saleable or not is the property of Goodwill Industries of Central Arizona and has no authorization to authorize giving it away for any reason.
- Attend scheduled meetings and trainings.
- Responsible for following and ensuring all safety rules are complied with and appropriate safety equipment is used. Ensures work areas are maintained in a clean, uncluttered, hazard free condition. Immediately takes action and/or reports any unsafe or potential hazards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
- High School education or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to be trained and take direction
- Ability to speak and read English proficiently
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where applicable for position
- 5 Medical Plans
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 3 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR Support at 602-535-4000, option 5, or RecruitingOperations@goodwillaz.org. You may also use our TTY number (for individuals with hearing impairments) at 602-535-4049. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the duties the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing on-line application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.