Positions available within the Central and Northern Goodwill regions! (Phoenix, Yuma, Sedona, Flagstaff, Cottonwood, Prescott, Kingman, Lake Havasu, Show Low, Sedona, Bullhead City, & more)
Please Click Learn More!!
Receives all donations in an expedient, courteous manner and places items in the appropriate location in the production room or sales floor.
- Is the main point of contact for someone donating items through our drive-thru donation area—outstanding customer service and the ability to move quickly is required
- Requires lifting items of up to100 lbs., or heavier on occasion,numerous times throughout the shift, as well as pushing and pulling up to100 lbs. This position is a physically active role and works both indoors and outside (even in the hot summer and cold winter)
- Responsible for maintaining the organization of the donation area, and for moving furniture and pallets of donated goods
- Must enjoy working in teams, and involves interacting with customers and employees in a positive, respectful, and professional manner (even on hot summer days and cold winter days)
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to pass a forklift certification class. Demonstrate knowledge and actual driving experience.
- Ability to pass a background test.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English proficiently
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- 5 Medical Plans
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 3 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR Support at 602-535-4000, option 5, or RecruitingOperations@goodwillaz.org. You may also use our TTY number (for individuals with hearing impairments) at 602-535-4049. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the duties the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing on-line application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.