Meeting face-to-face with potential employers is a critical step for job seekers in finding employment. As part of our ongoing commitment to help individuals prepare for and find work, Goodwill of Central Arizona is hosting a job fair on December 15 for individuals seeking employment opportunities.
The upcoming job fair will be held at the Goodwill Career Center, 6750 W. Peoria Ave., Peoria, and will feature local employers looking to hire in various industries including retail, human services,general labor and warehouse.
The event is free and open to the public. Job seekers should dress professionally, bring copies of their resume and be prepared to speak with recruiters looking to fill various open positions.
Goodwill Peoria Career Center Recruitment Event
December 15, 2011
10 AM to 12 PM
Goodwill will host numerous Phoenix-area employers including:
* Asarco will be recruiting for Heavy Machine Operators
* Caregivers of Arizona will be recruiting for Caregivers
* Goodwill will be recruiting cashiers, donation attendants, Managers and Career Exploration and Computer Trainer.
* Learn It Systems will be recruiting for Tutors and Community Marketing Representatives
* OpenWorks will be hiring for Janitors and Custodians
* Pro Em will be hiring Security Guards for various upcoming events
* Sodexo Healthcare Services will be recruiting for Evening Cashiers and Cooks in the Phoenix Childrens Hospital.
* Arizona State Dept. of Health Services will be recruiting for Social Workers and Health Program Managers.
* Circle K Retail Stores will be recruiting for In-Store Clerks
* Veolia Transportation will be recruiting Drivers
* Tele Tech will be recruiting for Customer Service Reps
Goodwill (67th Avenue) Career Center
6750 W. Peoria Ave.
For more information, please call (602) 535-4400.